Easter is one of our favorite times of the year. We love the color, the weather, the clothes and the food! We'll take chocolate, a fancy lunch, an egg hunt plus a cocktail all in one day, please!
If you need an idea for a fun-to-make at home Easter cocktail, let us introduce you to the Peeptini. It's the ultimate Easter beverage featuring Peeps, of course! Trust us, there is nothing more fun that making this and nothing more over-the-top festive than sipping it. Go on and try it!
You'll need just a few things:
- Tools: Jar with lid, knife, cutting board, cocktail glass, small strainer
- Vodka, tequila blanco or a lighter mezcal.
- Pink Peeps. Or whatever color you want your drink to be. Pink is the prettiest version of this, but we are biased.
- 1 lime
- Pink sugar to rim the glass (optional but preferred)
- Salt to rim the glass (optional but preferred)
- Tools: Jar with lid, knife, cutting board, cocktail glass
Watch the process in the video and look out for Part 2 tomorrow: The exciting conclusion of Peeptinis!